Preparing for July 4th: Stories of lockdown from across Yorkshire
Live Webinar - Friday 3rd July - 2.30pm - 3.30pm
On the eve of many hospitality businesses reopening their doors post-COVID-19, Welcome to Yorkshire wish all businesses across the county lots of luck and welcome all to a webinar on Friday 3rd July to share good practice ideas, thoughts and concerns.
The online meeting focused on the hospitality, accommodation and food & drink sectors as we emerge from the Coronavirus crisis, plus the impact reopening will have as part of the county’s tourism recovery plan.
There is of course much to consider after weeks of closure, including insights on what may lie ahead, to ensure the safest and most successful outcome possible for businesses and customers.
The webinar featured advice and thoughts from a panel of knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals, who are also gearing up for the big 'Independence Day' of Saturday 4th July:
- Simon Cotton - Managing Director of HRH Group
- Ruth Rowland - Manager at Wolds Edge Holiday Lodges
- Tracey Ractliffe - Director of Sales and Marketing at Grantley Hall
- Paul Reeves - Head of Commercial at Sheffield United Football Club
- Sharon Watson - CEO of Northern School of Contemporary Dance
Watch the webinar