Borough Market Yorkshire Showcase
This event aims to showcase all aspects of what’s brilliant about Yorkshire’s food and drink industry. Hosted in The Market Hall at London’s famous Borough Market, over three days we will promote Yorkshire and all it has to offer. An amazing space with excellent footfall, we hope to engage with tourists and locals alike.
The 'Yorkshire Market' will be open Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday 18th - 20th June 2020.
What you need to know
- Set up will take place on Thursday morning before 11am all stall holders must be ready to open on Thursday at midday.
- Opening hours:
Thursday 18th June: Midday - 5pm
Friday 19th June: 10am - 6pm
Saturday 20th June: 8am - 5pm
- All exhibitors and stalls must be off site by midnight Saturday 20th June de-rig will begin at 5.30pm
- Please note spaces are limited for this event and applicants will be considered to ensure a good variation of exhibitors.
- You will have a 6ft x6ft space to dress however you choose.
- The cost to be involved with this event is £1,250+VAT. You will also be responsible for providing set up and break down staff plus staffing the stall for opening hours.
- This is a very exciting opportunity for us to showcase Yorkshire to tourists and locals alike and we hope to publicise the event in advance to maximise the opportunity.
- Borough Market experiences daily footfall of up to 60,000 and has previously hosted very successful similar events.
- Welcome to Yorkshire will use it’s social media presence to encourage visitors and encourages you to do the same.
If you are not already a Welcome to Yorkshire member but would like to join in order to take advantage of this opportunity please don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more.
For more information or to apply please contact Emily Farlam on 0113 322 3533 or email Emily.
Please note this opportunity is based on a minimum level of interest, this can be discussed on booking to ensure no financial implications to either party.