Yorkshire’s Big Playground is a unique, interactive kids activity book, featuring a select group of Yorkshire’s most popular tourist attractions, leisure providers, festivals and events. Each unique site will offer a variety of fantastic special offers to bring their unique site to life for families.
This unique activity guide aims to create memorable experiences to engage with the lucrative family market, in turn driving more visitors to Yorkshire’s best days out. Included in the price each advertiser will receive a personal, full creative input from Colour Heroes who specialise in creating bespoke engagement led designs, character creations and unique promotional ideas (i.e. puzzles, challenges, jokes, did you knows and activities suited to each individual attraction).
The A5 guide will target the growing family market (including adults, and children aged 5-13 years). It will be distributed within Yorkshire from June 2017, well in advance of the Summer school holidays.
24+ page, A5 guide
• 40,000 copies produced
• Distributed through the Bags of Info for Kids in early July within Yorkshire
• Distributed from Tourist Information Centres
• Online & Social Media supporting activity (Facebook & Twitter)
• Distribution to Yorkshire businesses by request including accommodation and attraction providers and through all WTY events
• Non-member fee = £300 additional cost on prices to the left
Advertisement Member price
• Bespoke single page £1,300 (+VAT)
• Bespoke double page spread £2,500 (+VAT)
• Editorial presence* £395 (+VAT)
• Editorial presence including adding £500 (+VAT) an offer in the voucher pull out section
• Downloadable activity page £500 (+VAT) (same style as guide pages – but hosted on family section of y.com)
Sponsorship £6,000 (sponsorship includes logo on the front cover, joint introduction, double page spread and back cover ad)
* This will be an editorial presence, taking up the equivalent of a ¼ page space.