Yorkshire is rich in heritage attractions, particularly historic houses and gardens and the Yorkshire Heritage Guide will aim to raise awareness of Yorkshire as a destination rich in historic sites and attractions. It will aim to convey how visitors can participate actively in the heritage of the region, through events, behind the scenes tours and will focus on stately homes, houses, gardens, museums, attractions and also cover market towns.
Heritage is a very important motivator for tourism to and within the UK. The guide will include inspirational content to encourage increased length of stay in the region and additional visits to properties from the short breaks market and family markets.
This tactical publication will be produced and distributed within a leading national heritage magazine and will be distributed from April 2018.
44+ page, A5 lifestyle magazine
• 75,000 copies produced
• Dedicated pages on yorkshire.com
• Online & Social Media supporting activity (Facebook & Twitter)
• Inserted in relevant heritage publication and to heritage member based associations.
• Distribution to Yorkshire businesses by request incl. accommodation and attraction providers and through all WTY events
Advertisment Member Price (+VAT)
1/4 page £300
1/2 page £600
Full page £1,200
Inside cover £2,200
• Sponsorship includes logo on the front page, joint introduction, double page spread and outside back cover.
• Non-member fee = £300 additional cost on prices above.