Yorkshire Food & Drink Guide
Our Yorkshire Food and Drink Guide appeals to the short breaks market as well as day visitors and focuses on everything related to food, including: eating out in Yorkshire, farm shops, tea rooms, cookery schools and experiences, places for foodie shopping, afternoon tea, coffee shops and producers, Michelin starred experiences and producers and food & drink festivals. This tactical publication will be launched at the Great Yorkshire Show in July 2018, and will be inserted into the October issue of the Observer Food Monthly. It will also be distributed at all events attended by Welcome to Yorkshire during 2018.
44+ page, A5 lifestyle magazine
• 75,000 copies produced
• Dedicated pages on yorkshire.com
• Inserted within the Observer Food Monthly in October
• Distributed from Tourist Information Centres in the UK
• Online & Social Media supporting activity (Facebook & Twitter)
• Distribution to Yorkshire businesses by request including transport links and stations, accommodation and attraction providers and through all WTY events.
Advertisement Member price (+VAT)
1/4 page £300
¼ page recipe section £300
1/2 page £600
Full page £1,200
Inside cover £2,200
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please contact Lydia Hawes on email@example.com or 0113 322 3562