Y What's On - Festive Guide
Our Y What’s On Festive Guide (Nov – Jan) publication appeals to the family market and focuses on things to do over the festive period in Yorkshire; showcasing all the best things to see and do at Christmas.
This will include Christmas Markets, Pantomimes, Santa's Grottos, Santa Trains, events, accommodation and much more.
The guide will appeal to those looking for a short break, as well as day visitors.
This tactical guide will be inserted into The Guardian newspaper within Yorkshire at the start of November 2018, to influence decisions over the Christmas period.
Advertisement Member price (+VAT)
1/4 page £300
1/2 page £600
Full page £1,200
• Sponsorship includes logo on the front page, joint introduction, double page spread and outside back cover.
• Non-member fee = £300 additional cost on prices above.
• 44 page, (A5)
• 50,000 copies produced
• Dedicated pages on yorkshire.com
• Poly-bagged within The Guardian newspaper in county
• Distributed from Tourist Information Centres in the UK
• Online & Social Media supporting activity (Facebook & Twitter)
• Distribution to Yorkshire businesses by request including transport links and stations, accommodation and attraction providers and through all WTY events.