The Cultural Guide to Yorkshire will seek to promote the best of the region’s ‘culture’ to visitors and will raise awareness of Yorkshire’s varied and exciting culture. Inviting visitors to experience Yorkshire’s thriving arts scene, the best theatres and performances, cutting edge drama, grand opera, modern dance or stand-up comedy, inspiring galleries, artistic trails, fantastic shopping and music. This tactical publication will be produced and inserted within The Guardian in October 2018 within Yorkshire, London and the South East. As with all literature Welcome to Yorkshire produces, it will be distributed at all events attended by Welcome to Yorkshire during 2018. The guide will also be distributed to accommodation providers, attractions and tourist information centres across the county.
Advertisement Member price (+VAT)
1/4 page £300
1/2 page £600
Full page £1,200
Inside cover £2,200 Sponsorship £9,000
• Sponsorship includes logo on the front page, joint introduction, double page spread and outside back cover.
• Non-member fee = £300 additional cost on prices above.
• 44+ page, A5 guide
• 75,000 copies produced
• Dedicated pages on yorkshire.com
• Online & Social Media supporting activity (Facebook & Twitter)
• A wide distribution programme to cycling clubs nationally
• Poly-bagged with The Guardian in and out of county.
• Distribution to Yorkshire business by request including accommodation and attraction providers and through all WTY events