Visitor Service Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available to become the Manager of the Visitor Service department at Piglets Adventure Farm.
The successful candidate will be an experienced professional in managing a memorable visitor experience.
We are looking for someone with the following skills –
- Experience of people management, leading and motivating a team
- Experience working with families and children
- Proven track record of developing and increasing sales
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills
People from the following backgrounds will be considered - hospitality/ retail/ events/ attractions/ customer service
You must be flexible and able to work weekends and school holidays.
Closing date: Monday 22nd May 2018
Full time: 40 hours a week
Pay rate: £10 - £12 per hour (depending on experience)
We offer the following company benefits
- free on site staff car parking
- 20% discount on all food and drink for staff
- Free access to the park all year for all staff and immediate family
- Free sleigh ride tickets for staff and immediate family
- Great internal and external training opportunities e.g. first aid 3 day course / health and safety/ customer service
If you need any more information please let me know. Please can you ask all applicants to email – firstname.lastname@example.org