Job Title: Videographer
Overall Purpose of Job: Welcome to Yorkshire is the official Destination Management Agency for Yorkshire with one clear priority; to make Yorkshire the most popular destination in the UK for business and leisure. The role of videographer is make sure Yorkshire and Welcome to Yorkshire are front of mind by creating exciting and engaging films for a wide variety of purposes.
Responsible to: Digital Marketing Manager
Hours: Full time (37 hours per week)
- Plan and produce creative and engaging video content to align with the needs of the organisation which will include organising, filming, editing and distributing content which shows Yorkshire at its very best.
- Visualise production scripts and briefs to bring various Welcome to Yorkshire campaigns to life.
- Work with all departments to create bespoke video content to complement their campaigns and events.
- To establish and maintain a video library containing all Welcome to Yorkshire assets.
- To work with Welcome to Yorkshire Members to deliver bespoke content to help promote their business.
- To be on top of the news agenda and be quick to respond to current trends to keep Yorkshire front of mind.
- Creative and ideas generating with a ‘can do’ attitude and an eye for detail.
- Technical skills of filming, editing and distributing video content on multiple platforms (cinema, social media and web)
- Experience of editing video projects using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience of filming with a drone.
- Be up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines, managing your own workload.
- Flexibility to work on events and campaigns that are out of office hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience from within the travel, tourism and leisure industry would be desired and experience of filming around sporting events would be advantageous.
How to apply
Please email your CV, a one page covering letter & some examples of your previous work to Digital Marketing Manager, Tom Ashurst
5pm, 6th July 2018