Sales & Marketing Manager: Bar Fibre & Penthouse
Location: Leeds (City Centre)
Salary Package: £22,000-£24,000 + bonus, holidays & company benefits.
Hours: 42+ hours per week in occurrence with the needs of the business inc weekends & Bank Holidays
This energetic and vibrant business has been at the forefront of Leeds nightlife for over 18 years. Constantly reinventing itself over time Fibre is loved by both young and old and has a special place in the hearts of many. Famous for its Courtyard Parties, Special Events and unique atmosphere Fibre has an incredible reputation of Exceeding Hospitality Expectations. This 7-day-week operation offers a chameleon approach as daytime turns to night, offering; quality drinks, incredible service and a great music vibe, with live weekly entertainment.
Fibre is looking for a really outstanding Sales & Marketing Manager to join the business. We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager that is really proactive in attracting new business and is able to sell the fantastic space and facilities we have on offer. Other responsibilities will include looking after social media, great organisational skills leading up to key events and also have a good understanding of Fibre.
What we are looking for is an ambitious sales & marketing manager to make their mark on Leeds Best Independent Bar, Fibre boasts 3 floors, 3 bars, private rooms perfect for a host of events as well as cocktail master classes and a spacious courtyard and balcony terrace. If you want to sell a bar that literally has it all - look no further!
The successful candidate must be able to show success in their current role and demonstrate a relentless and fearless attitude to outbound and proactive selling. They must also have a history of delivering great customer service.
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, your role will be to develop strategic business engagement and improvement initiatives for Bar Fibre Limited. You will be responsible for developing sales, target setting, building and maintaining key customer and client relationships engaging in short, medium and long-term business planning.
You will be tasked with negotiating and closing business deals through active selling and networking, while keeping an up to date extensive knowledge of current market conditions, events and business opportunities, optimising profitability.
You are expected to work alongside the sites management team to ensure you maintain clear communication at all times, that site-specific operational plans are followed and that manager expectations are met.
The successful applicant will be part of the ‘Fibre Family’ and understand what makes this business so exceptional in the entertainment sector. In return, we ask for loyalty, honesty and a hard work ethic that is not a standard 9-5 operation.
What are we looking for…?
• Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
• Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
• Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
• A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
• An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
• Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for Bar Fibre Limited?
• Voted Leeds Best Independent Bar 2016/2017
• Great company benefits
• Expanding company with huge development opportunities
• 50% discount at partner venues such as Mission Nightclub & Viaduct Showbar
• Discount on apartment and hotel accommodation
Please email email@example.com Ref: "Sales & Marketing Position" with a cover letter along with your CV. Look forward to hearing from you!