Partnership Manager at SGH
An exciting opportunity to join a leading sporting events company in Leeds.
• Identify and target golf clubs that would benefit from association with the SGH brand.
• Innovate, develop and deliver new Membership packages.
• Initiate and harness solid relationships with target businesses for ongoing partnership development
• Responsible for generating negotiating new revenue for SGH to agreed targets.
• Responsible for prospecting and securing new clients and funding.
• Lead on the design, implementation and promotion of Member events linked to the Golf Sector in Yorkshire; actively encoura
To identify opportunities for collaboration with industry stakeholders and partners in the promotion of the offer that will promote the SGH Golf memberships to new markets.
• Identify opportunities for collaboration with industry supplier members to deliver training courses and workshops.
• Identify creative and imaginative ways of engaging with members, new and existing, through events and alternative forums.
• Work with SGH/Welcome to Yorkshire communications and digital teams to identify promotional opportunities to ensure maximum uptake.
• Actively promotes and displays SGH team values and takes steps to install these behaviours with other members of the team.
• Effective working relationships to be built with colleagues, internal and external agencies where appropriate.
• Compliance with GDPR regulations and all SGH policies.
• Carry out other duties as specified from time to time.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential as you will be required to build and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of people.
• Communicates effectively to a wide range of audiences by developing trust with an engaging, collaborative and inclusive way of working.
• Credibility at a senior level with good evidence of collaborative working with a wide range of public/private sector bodies and partners to achieve agreed outcomes, targets and objectives.
• Understanding that commercial and entrepreneurial acumen will be increasingly expected and commitment to developing this.
• Evidence of professional/technical skills which relate to the tourism industry or an associated field with transferable skills.
• A high degree of personal integrity - Diplomatic, approachable and respectful being open, honest and responsive.
• Demonstrable commitment to targets and sales opportunities
• Committed to and champions Diversity and Inclusion.
SGH is a trusted and well-respected leader in the sector of sporting events management. Founded in 2012 by Simon Hurd and Andrew Jennings, their reputation and mission to provide high-quality experiences for their customers have resulted in a flourishing business, and recently an exciting partnership with tourism company Welcome to Yorkshire.
Our new partnership with Welcome to Yorkshire is designed to promote Yorkshire as the home of golf. We are proud to be championing some amazing golfing events and experiences during 2021, and we want an experienced and professional partnership manager to be a key player in our team.
How to apply
If you think you can bring something special to our company and to the role, then please send your CV and a covering letter of application referencing how your skills, experience and knowledge co-inside with our job specification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be part of something special. Be part of Yorkshire Golf.