Digital executive - Town Centre Securities
Reporting to: Head of Marketing & PR (Town Centre Securities)
Town Centre Securities (TCS) is a leading property and development company based in Leeds with an extensive, high quality UK portfolio of prime retail and office accommodation. Due to considerable growth within the business, we are looking to recruit a Digital Executive to oversee (both directly and through 3rd party agencies) the online B2B & B2C digital channels for several assets within our portfolio including (amongst others) the Merrion Centre (Leeds), Urban Exchange (Manchester), Abingdon Market (Blackpool) and the TCS overarching brand.
Some of the aforementioned destinations are home to a variety of tenants, and together welcome millions of customers per year.
Our ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently to our diverse mix of customer demographic through various digital platforms whilst suggesting creative ways to increase both online traffic and engagement as well as enhancing commercial spend and brand awareness.
You will give excellent service to both internal and external parties whilst implementing a regular calendar of campaigns to attract new visitors and raise awareness of our partners products and services.
Ultimately, you will support in achieving our immediate and long-term business goals.
If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for digital marketing we want to meet with you!
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative individual wishing to gain a wealth of experience within the retail/property/leisure digital sector.
Duties of the Digital Executive include:
• Supporting the delivery of digital marketing plans in conjunction with Head of Marketing & PR.
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns to support the growth of the business and enhance awareness of our brands.
• Support the implementation and oversee our social media strategy
• Manage and maintain the organisation’s various website(s) using our CMS.
• Write and optimise content for websites and social network accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.
• Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time and improving conversion.
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of website(s)
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos and introduce new concepts to the business.
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management where required.
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
• Ensure databases are kept to up date and regular e-communications are sent (B2B & B2C).
• Updating all digital channels support tenants and optimise commercialisation.
• Coordinate design through third party suppliers and ensure the brand is adhered to.
• Track all marketing activities in line with the overarching marketing plan.
• Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
• Produce clear and concise communications
• Ensure websites are up to date
• Day to day management of all social media channels (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin)
• Management of Google reviews and ensuring all maps are up to date.
• Track and manage footfall in line with marketing activities
• Ensure activity is timely and within budget.
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
• Support development and enhancement of websites.
Requirements of the role:
• Graduate or previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience of CMS management.
• Knowledge of paid and unpaid targeted social media marketing.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Well organised and self-motivated.
• Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Flexible working (evening/weekend work may be required subject to activities in place)
• Creative with lots of ideas
• Attractive salary (subject to experience)
• 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
• City centre car parking during business hours
This role will be based in Leeds.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 14th January 2019.