Business Development Executive - North Yorkshire for Welcome to Yorkshire
Overall purpose of job: Generate income by recruiting new members to Welcome to Yorkshire and retaining existing members through account management.
- Increase Welcome to Yorkshire’s membership base on a weekly basis
- Understand and promote Welcome to Yorkshire’s member benefits
- Account management of Welcome to Yorkshire members to ensure retention of members
- Be proactive in generating appointments/meetings either by referral, networking or telephone
- Work with colleagues to develop and support monthly recruitment events and attend any Welcome to Yorkshire events required.
- A commercially astute individual with sales experience and a proven track record in delivering quantifiable results.
- You will be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences and sectors.
- You will have experience of account managing businesses, ideally in a B2B environment
- Willingness to travel and work across Yorkshire in order to represent Welcome to Yorkshire.
- Flexibility of hours to suit the workload and working requirements of events (including some evenings and weekends).
- Experience of working within the tourism industry is desirable.
- Experience of selling memberships is desirable.
- Full driving licence and own vehicle.
£22-25k plus commission
Please send your CV & covering letter to Laura Kirk (Head of Membership).