Important Welcome to Yorkshire Membership Payment Information
Welcome to Yorkshire have made important changes to the direct debit management programme responsible for Welcome to Yorkshire membership payments.
- Emails with Welcome to Yorkshire membership direct debit payment details will now be sent from GoCardless, a new and advanced direct debit management programme, linked to XERO.
- Welcome to Yorkshire invoice emails will now be sent from XERO.
- After a three-month membership payment freeze to help support Welcome to Yorkshire members during the coronavirus crisis, all Welcome to Yorkshire members should now have received an email from the WTY membership team, sent on 15th July, advising that direct debit payments would resume imminently
- Welcome to Yorkshire’s three-month membership payment freeze, throughout the coronavirus crisis, ended in July. Monthly membership payments from August will show a slight increase, as membership fees for the month of July will be distributed over the remaining membership period.
- Direct debit Welcome to Yorkshire membership payments will no longer be taken annually. Monthly membership payments have now been introduced to help ease any financial pressures the pandemic may be having on businesses.
Welcome to Yorkshire value your membership and if you have any further queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org