- Y 30 Members Club
- William Jackson Food Group
The William Jackson Food Group (WJFG) is a long-established family business with exciting plans for the future. We started out in 1851 as a grocery shop in Hull and the business has been passed down the family line ever since, evolving and growing but staying true to its founder's sense of value for money, integrity and trustworthiness.
We have a portfolio of successful food businesses which are thriving in their market areas.
• Based in Hull, Jackson's Bakery manufactures bread for sandwich makers, restaurants and coffee shops at home and abroad in around 30 different countries and if you buy a pre-prepared sandwich when you're out and about, there is a good chance the bread has been made by us. We have also launched Jackson's Yorkshire's Champion Bread which comes in a brown or white bloomer made with wheat grown in Yorkshire, flour milled in Yorkshire and baked in our Hull bakery.
• Aunt Bessie's is the leading manufacturer of frozen Yorkshire Puddings in the UK and produces up to 20 million Yorkshire Puddings in its Hull factory every week as well as a host of other accompaniments, meals, desserts and ambient products.
• Hazeldene, which is based in Wigan, supplies fresh salad and vegetable produce to some of the UK's leading convenience retailers, foodservice and sandwich manufacturers and has recently been named as Wigan Business of the Year.
• Parripak, which operates from two sites - one in Gretna and the other in Bedfordshire - is the UK's leading supplier of freshly prepared vegetables to top food manufacturers and foodservice businesses.
WJFG strives to be a business to be proud of and has strong values which we adhere to, including consideration, integrity, commitment, openness and boldness.
Group Communications Manager
Tel: 01482 301219
Mobile: 07817 537136